Previously, BMC was purely supported by missionaries making all services virtually free. Currently, a cost is required for certain services; this is necessary to operate the Center. Despite financial challenges, BMC continues to offer the following free services:
- Family Planning
- Child Growth and Development
- TB and HIV/AIDS tracking and treatment
- Assistance for HIV/AIDS patients
- On-site dental services have halted due to lack of funds, supplies, and equipment.
- Founded by Caroline Bradshaw, an American missionary in the 1940s who devoted her life to neglected and disabled children.
- House of Hope shelters, nourishes, and provides medical services to needy children.
- Provides limited serum and urine studies due to suboptimal equipment and operating conditions. Performs HIV testing and reports statistics for infectious diseases.
- Directed by Nurse Genia and operated by dedicated nurses and residents
- Services maternity, pre/post-op patients, family planning, and chronic care visits.
- Provides basic medications to service the hospital and local community.
- Hospitalized patients pay up-front for their medications and supplies for treatment.
- Limited charitable measures are available for those incapable of paying.
***Please visit the “BMC Needs” page to see a list of department needs***
Your Contribution is Truly a Blessing!